Humacyte’s 83,000 SF space includes dedicated cleanroom facilities with entry controls, air filtration, and a gowning area, that serves as the suite for cGMP production of human acellular vessels. The production suite contains control tanks, large tissue culture incubators to accommodate vessel growth, biosafety laminar flow hoods, along with associated support equipment. The facility also houses R&D laboratories, materials management and quality control spaces, and corporate headquarters office space.
- Pre-construction services including Rough Order of Magnitude estimates and progressive updates during design development
- Value engineering concepts and alternate pricing to assist the owner in finding the most cost effective solutions
- Construction manager/owner’s rep managing schedule, budget, and construction subcontractors
- Owner’s rep providing direction for cGMP compliance, commissioning, qualification and validation of the facility, utilities, and process equipment
- Direction through the RFP process, including for CQV, building automation and process automation service providers